- If I graduate in December 2021, can I still apply?
- Yes. As long as you are a current junior or senior in college, graduate student, or portfolio school student at the time of application, you are eligible to apply for MAIP.
- What if I am a first-year graduate or portfolio school student and don’t have a transcript to submit?
- We ask that you submit your final undergraduate school transcript. If you are selected as a finalist, you will have the opportunity to submit your most recent transcript then.
- Are 2 recommendations required or can I only submit one?
- All applicants must submit 2 letters of recommendation by the deadline.
- Will MAIP 2022 be virtual or in-person?
- The format of the 2022 fellowship will be confirmed closer to January 2022. Applicants must be available for either a virtual, in-person, or hybrid (partially virtual, partially in-person) fellowship program.
- If I have any other questions, who can I contact?
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
2021 Fellowship Impact
MAIP provides the advertising, marketing, and entertainment industry with the best talent through world-class development opportunities. Participating partners tap into a pool of extremely talented individuals committed to the advertising industry and contributing to their host organizations.