The 2021 MAIP Student Application is Now Open!
MAIP provides students with the opportunity to work in advertising and marketing agencies, interact with advertising professionals on a day-to-day basis, work across multiple brands, and gain valuable professional credentials to get your first job in the industry. Click Here for an application checklist.
Students selected for the annual 20-week fellowship program (10 weeks of virtual online training and a 10-week agency internship experience) will hone their skills in one of the following advertising disciplines. Learn more about each discipline here.
To be eligible to apply for MAIP, a student must be:
- Identified as a person of color/multicultural;
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Currently a college junior, senior, or graduate student at any accredited, degree-granting college or university, or a student attending a participating 4A’s portfolio school (including Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 graduates);
- Preferred GPA of 3.0;
- Able to show your passion to kick start a career in advertising and marketing through your essays.
- Available to work for the full duration of the fellowship period (June 7, 2021 - August 13, 2021) and attend The Face of Talent (August 9-13) with no pre-planned time off
*Students on the quarter system are encouraged to arrange early release with their academic department before applying.
2021 MAIP Student Application goes live!
Applicants gather MAIP 2021 application materials.
2021 MAIP Student Application due (11/13 at 11:59pm ET).
2021 MAIP Applicants screened.
November — December 2020
2021 MAIP Semi-Finalists announced and interviewed.
2021 MAIP Finalists announced.
2021 MAIP Selection.
March – May 2021
2021 MAIP Fellows participate in virtual professional development opportunities (Virtual Spring Training).
2021 MAIP Fellows begin internship Monday, June 7th.
The Face of Talent.