The MAIP 2020 fellowship application is Closed!
MAIP provides students with the opportunity to work in advertising and marketing agencies, interact with advertising professionals on a day-to-day basis, work across multiple brands, and gain valuable professional credentials to get your first job in the industry. Click Here for an application checklist.
Students selected for the annual 22-week fellowship program (12 weeks of virtual online training and a 10-week agency internship experience) will hone their skills in one of the following advertising disciplines. Learn more about each discipline here.
To be eligible to apply for MAIP, a student must be:
- Identified as a person of color/multicultural;
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- Currently a college junior, senior, or graduate student at any accredited, degree-granting college or university, or a student attending a participating 4A’s portfolio school (including Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 graduates);
- Preferred GPA of 3.0;
- Able to show your passion to kick start a career in advertising and marketing through your essays.
- Available to work for the full duration of the fellowship period (June 1, 2020 - August 7, 2020) and attend The Face of Talent (August 3-7) with no pre-planned time off
*Students on the quarter system are encouraged to arrange early release with their academic department before applying.
2020 MAIP Student Application goes live!
2020 MAIP Fellow Apps Due (10/18 by 8pm ET).
2020 MAIP Applicants screened.
November — December 2019
2020 MAIP Semi-Finalists announced and interviewed
2020 MAIP Finalists announced.
2020 MAIP Selection (2/6 at 1pm ET).
March – May 2020
2020 MAIP Fellows participate in virtual professional development opportunities (Virtual Spring Training)
In late May, NYC Fellows arrive for Orientation.
2020 MAIP Fellows begin internship June 1st.
All Fellows travel to NYC.
The Face of Talent (August 3rd-7th).